- Classics for kids : An interactive website designed for kids - sponsored by WGUC - 90.9 Cincinnati Public Radio.
- Dennis Alexander : A favorite composer among my students. Click on "compositions" on the left side of the page and you can select a song and hear Mr. Alexander playing it!
- Faye Smith Studio YouTube Channel : This is the YouTube channel that Mrs. Smith set up for her students and parents. Every student has a folder of videos plus there are folders for different level of playing abilities. Don't forget to check out Mrs. Smith's favorites!! Check back often, as Mrs. Smith will always be updating the YouTube channel folders.
- Free Composer Coloring Pages : MakingMusicFun.net offers a collection of free printable coloring pages and worksheets to make learning about our great composers a fun and engaging activity.
- Free Music Theory Worksheets : MakingMusicFun.net offers a collection music theory worksheets that are jam-packed with fun, while providing sound educational strategies for music students to learn and drill their skills.
- Online Metronome : I encourage all students to use a metronome to learn to play in a steady fashion. When one isn't available, this is the next best thing.
- Online Music Dictionary : A music dictionary provided by Virginia Tech
- Piano Education Page : Lots of information here - even a page for kids to help them with their lessons and for them to ask questions (complete with links for kids).
- Piano Page : This page contains lots of technical and service information for pianos.
- Piano Workshop : This website will tell you anything you want to know about how a piano works, how much does it weigh, and much more.
- The Well Balanced Pianist : This website demonstrates through photos the importance of sitting properly at the piano. Check it out!